1.I’ve never seen a wedding video like this. I searched and watch a TON of wedding videos the other day for wedding photography inspiration, and when I found this, my jaw dropped. The Cinematography and music are some of the best I’ve ever seen.
2. Speaking of love. It’s a wild thing. The other day I was talking with friends about my love/hate relationship with country music and I was trying to tell them how grateful I was for Kacey Musgraves and Ruston Kelly. Their albums this year have both really challenged the genre of Country Music and even though I’ve heard Kacey’s album a million times, I’ll never be tired of Love is a Wild Thing.
3. I’m 29 and feeling fine… am I too old for this? (The answer is no)
4. Maniac on Netflix. When Cloud Atlas meets Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind meets Inception.
5. Arlo’s Adoption Story. I love that Kelly is going through their adoption process in this five part series. Not only is this series so hope-filled, it’s also really educational and realistic for those considering adoption. I was a mess of blubbering tears after I read this. If we ever adopt, I know it will be the hardest and best thing we ever do. I’d honestly only want to do it with Brett. He’s so kind and gentle with kids and anytime I think my head is falling off from chaos, he convinces me it’s not (adoption kinda sounds like sweet chaos sometimes, ya feel me?).
5. CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS RECORD.
6. When Brett got home from work I had him take a few pictures of me doing something candid so I could show you a real part of our lives. So he snapped away while I cleaned up the living room, showed him the children’s book my parent’s bought me for my birthday, relayed my day to him, and told him how I’d tried to play the Romeo and Juliet Movie Orchestral soundtrack while I worked on my Bible Study earlier in the day, but was surprised to hear they hadn’t removed the vocal audio from the record, so I found myself trying to read while listening to Shakespeare monologues and the grunts and sighs of Romeo and Juliet hard core making out. After a few minutes of trying to sit through it I decided it was… not conducive to Bible Study LOL. Brett gave me the camera and sat down to work on his homework, so I snapped a few pictures of him.
7. Anybody else out there getting fit with Kayla Itstines’ Sweat app?? Isn’t it such a stellar app? Real live GIF’s of how to correctly work out AND healthy recipe recommendations for every day of the week. Because working out is SO helpful to my mental state and kickstarts my productivity during the day, I actually pay for this app via my business. BBG has been SO easy for me to use at home or at the gym. It’s also been really helpful to help me get into shape at a slower pace. I’m trying my best to sweat hard when I work out, but I’m also trying hard not to push myself so hard I’ll give up in a handful of weeks. I’m working out of the “this is a lifestyle” thing, not a “maybe I’ll do the first few weeks of this season” kind of thing.
8. I didn’t love Sierra Burgess is a Loser. But I loved the song she sings at the end, especially this electronic version.